iKatehouse - Hair Accessories, Affordable Jewelry, Cosmetics, Eyelashes, Beauty Care

Saturday 19 March 2016

Some of my Favourite Hair Products

Some of my Favourite Hair Products that I use on my Relax Hair.

 Oils - Treatments

Before I Shampoo I like to do a hot oil treatment with oils such as Mielle Organics Mint Almond Oil which has ingredients such as Peppermint Oil which help with circulation in the scalp and Almond Oil which help to seal in moisture in our hair and prevent breakage and shedding of the hair. I also use ORS Hair Repair Vital Oil for Hair and Scalp, revitalizes dry hair and relieves dry scalp it has ingredients such as GrapeSeed Oil which  help seal in moisture and relieve dry scalp and Almond Oil. I normally leave the oil in my hair for  about 1 to 2 hours with a plastic cap on, after I will proceed to shampoo.


Shampoo

The ORS Hair Repair Invigorating Shampoo it is sulfate -free, with ingredients such a Rosemary which stimulate and improves circulation in the scalp and Mint, you can smell the scent of Mint and feel it through your scalp as you shampoo your hair, the instruction states to leave shampoo in hair for 2 - 3 minutes which I follow since I want the best result. I then proceed to rinse, I must say I am in love with this shampoo it leaves my hair feeling soft.


Deep Conditioners

Mielle Organics Babassu Oil and Mint Conditioning Protein

To Deep Condition my hair I use Mielle Organics Babassu Oil and Mint Conditioning Protein, it is a Protein and moisture replenishes treatment,  it has a Minty Smell and you can also feel it through your scalp, I leave it in my hair for 30 minutes to 1 hour with a plastic cap on. It leave my hair feeling soft and manageable.

ORS Hair Repair Nourishing Conditioner

ORS Hair Repair Nourishing Conditioner with Banana and Bamboo Extract is for dry and damaged hair, it actually smell like Banana. The Banana extract helps to moisturizing and softening the hair while the Bamboo extract helps to strengthen the hair and also add volume. I leave this Conditioner in my hair for 30 minutes with a plastic cap on, if you are using a hair drier the instruction states 10 minutes, this Conditioner also leave my hair feeling soft.




Leave In Conditioners

Mielle Organic White Peony Leave-in Conditioner can be used on dry and damp Hair.


Creme of Nature Organic with Argan Oil from Morocco Strength and Shine Leave-in Conditioner for dry and damp Hair.




When using these two (2) Leave-in Conditioner on your dry hair I notice/experience that if you want to moisture/tame your frizzy hair Mielle Organic White Peony Leave-in Conditioner is the best one to use out of the two, because if your hair has curls it can dampen it causing your curls to drop, whereas the Creme of Nature leave-in conditioner add a shine to your dry hair and your curls would remain. Overall both are great and has a wonderful smell. 


The Mielle Organics Mint Almond Oil, Mielle Organic Hair Milk and ORS Hair Repair Vital Oil can be use as daily moisturizer, I also use them in my damp hair when blow drying.




Over all I have seen changes with my hair it is softer and much more manageable and most of all healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment