iKatehouse - Hair Accessories, Affordable Jewelry, Cosmetics, Eyelashes, Beauty Care

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Outre Sol Curly BodyHuman Mix Hair Review

I Purchase the Outre Sol Curly Body Human Mix Hair in 14" C1B/33. 

I thank God it was on sale in one of our local beauty supplies store on the island, I paid $50.00 EC dollar for three packs. That should have been my first warning sign (LOL). 

The hair shed, all I  have to do is pass my hand through it and a large amount comes out (check second pic at the bottom). It has a pleasant smell also on the packaging it states that it is tangle free it is true so far.

If you are a budget or looking for a temporary protective style because you have a function to attend you can go with this weave. Which is what I did (Waiting on my Brazilian Straight Human Hair which I ordered from Amazon).

I normally wear my hair in two large cornrows, (Just can't deal with all that shedding).









No comments:

Post a Comment