iKatehouse - Hair Accessories, Affordable Jewelry, Cosmetics, Eyelashes, Beauty Care

Sunday 4 March 2018

Nadula Brazilian Straight Hair Bundle 10,12,14 with a 10" Free Part Closure - My Review

This is my second purchase from Nadula Hair Company, I purchase my hair from Amazon for $99.99 Us Dollar equivalent to $271.66 EC Dollars. This is my second time purchasing from Nadula Hair, you can check out my previous blog https://panicsamfashion.blogspot.com/2016/12/nadula-brazilian-curly-hair-review.html.


Packaging

The hair was nicely package in a Box with the Nadula Label on the outside, inside the hairs are secure in a clear plastic bag with the different hair length labelled on each bag, you also get a nice little gift (Eye Lashes).













Quality of the Hair


The hair is superb there is no shedding or foul odor from the hair, it is soft and manageable it is just as your very own hair in every way. Before installing the weave, I 
Co Wash it with Creme of Nature Co Wash, the pattern of the hair became a little wavy, which got me a bit worried, my hairdresser was "Are you sure it was Straight Brazilian Weave you got", but it works out just fine. I did not used the whole three bundle I used all of the 14" and some of the 12". I am not in the process of installing the bundle of the 10" and the remainder of the 12". It been about 2 months since I installed my hair and I am still getting as much compliment as when I first install it.





















Hair Care

After a month of having the weave install, after a build-up of residue from using Olive Oil Hair Polish which gives it a shine and keep it from being frizzy, I had it wash by a hair dresser, I used Lotta Body Coconut & Shea Oils - Hydrate Me Moisturizing Conditioner and ORS Hair Repair Invigorating Shampoo (Sulfate free) Rosemary & Mint. The end result was wonderful hair felt light and soft. You can see from pictures below. To curly my hair I either use Curl Rod or my Remington Curl Wand, I also flat iron it also.


No comments:

Post a Comment