iKatehouse - Hair Accessories, Affordable Jewelry, Cosmetics, Eyelashes, Beauty Care

Sunday 3 February 2019

Bobbi Boss 100% Human Hair Lace Front Wig MHLF405 HH Flora Review

I was looking for a wig that I can used for work and for going out, that does not needs much work and manipulating to have it looking all natural as my hair, since I am not a pro in the wig game, I am still learning and watching as many You Tube Videos as I can to help me in that area, but also I was looking for wigs that wouldn't break/hurt my pockets.

In my search I a came upon a site called Elevate Style it was my first time hearing about them so did some research and I decided to take a chance and purchase from them, I both two wigs (I will do separate reviews for both wigs). Shipping was quickly I purchase on the 17 September and by the 18 September my payment was process and my items was shipped. I ship to my Cousin In Canada it arrived on 25 September. The wig was on sale for $69.99 US dollars.

The hair is gorgeous it is real human hair, it does not tangle nor shed, you can curl it and the curls last. I purchase the hair is the colour Dark Brown. The style as shown on the website is worn as a straight bob, but I was not looking my best when worn like that so I keep it curl, which suits me much better, as you can see in the pictures shown below. I use Creme of Nature Pure Honey Moisturizing Dry Defense Conditioner to wash the wig.

Over all I love this wig, I have gotten my compliment from people thinking it my natural hair. I have been using it daily for work since December.





No comments:

Post a Comment